We are a full-service organization, with a number of specialities.
- Fungi (Mold) - Water Damage/Identification
- Bacteria - Sewage/Black Water
Organic Compounds (VOC's) - Total & Target
- Thermal Camera Assessment - Interior/Building Envelope
Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide
- Particulates/Allergens (respirable, carbon soot, dust mites, pet)
- Comprehensive Surveys
- Analysis & Exposure Assessments
- Project & Abatement Design
- Management & Project Oversight
Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that is found in all rocks and soils. It can easily move through the ground
to the surface and in the open air radon disperses rapidly so concentrations remain low. However, in homes and other buildings,
radon can be drawn through pipes and cracks in the floor and this can, in some circumstances build up to reach unacceptably
high concentrations. Radon is odorless and colorless.